Monday, December 14, 2009

Business Cards That Look Like Credit Cards Are Business Credit Cards In Your Name Totally Separate Than Your Personal In Terms Of Your Credit Score.?

Are business credit cards in your name totally separate than your personal in terms of your credit score.? - business cards that look like credit cards

In other words, if I all of my personal credit card debt pay my business credit cards, I'll have a super high credit score, and the 800 employees? And if they are separated, then it should care a separate classification for commercial loans, or just look at my personal account, what kind of interest I? Decide A representative of the credit card industry has once told me that my credit card company has nothing to do with my personal credit score. Is that true? Thank you for all your responses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment