Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Art And Complex Ovarian Cysts I Want To Turn My Art Sculptures Art Piece Into An Artistic Tattoo Idea? Complex But Interesting! =)?

I want to turn my art sculptures art piece into an artistic tattoo idea? complex but interesting! =)? - art and complex ovarian cysts

I want a tattoo on my back or the back piece together with parts of it in my back. I would like to be on the fortress (the backbone and strength, seems to me) refer to ... I have a statue of a seated woman with the knee in the chest with a hunched back and I wrote a poem on the back and a quote from my hand is yours * beds in the shelter and rest my body a * given, then I have a statue of man in the same situation with a poem on the back saying something like (a couple of words in each poem is a poem as a whole) and the idea is that Cave sympathy and therefore weak support eachother and turns them into strengths ... It is complex enough that I know, but his artistic work, and I'm happy for other people and ideas for this to be a tattoo on the same theme or suggestions? I think the last idea is to me an idea of this idea that you know to turn to? I want to hear the ideas! Thanks in advance

0 comments:

Post a Comment