Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bleed Nose Std Um... Am I Pregnant!?!?

Um... Am I Pregnant!?!? - bleed nose std

Ok, so some 5dpo started with cramps and back pain. One day, after days of waiting I was bleeding from 2-3 days are getting shorter and lighter than my time (I think the bleeding may be obsolete). Touch my chest again and were very hungry and a little upset stomach in the afternoon. I have a lot more headaches and nose bleeds, I can even happen (the I'veread) nose bleed I think I never had a total of 4 (in my life and everything in the world where I am but I've sat there, doing my nails, the I) often do, and I started to bleed. I'm takin the HPT, but negative I've heard many women, the bleeding is not immediately dedicual BFP

I also bleedtion after 3 Sex in front of the bleeding and I still do that after sex, and when my husband and not for other things. I have an STD.

3 comments:

Sues said...

Unexplained bleeding should be checked by a doctor, especially after intercourse.
If you feel comfortable, a blood test is more accurate than a home team.

My little phoenix is on the way! said...

If it could have been not only a common time, a chemical pregnancy. Pregnancy and PMS sypmtoms are very similar, and if it bleed for a few days straight, so that when she was pregnant, probably not. Take a HPT

Sonia T said...

Run (an online search for polycystic ovarian syndrome or PCOS, also known as PCS), you have other symptoms, and most definitely consult a doctor. Bleedign constant between two periods can be a sign of serious problem.

Post a Comment