Sunday, February 7, 2010

Babies Red Eyes In Pictures White Eyes In Pictures Of Baby?

White eyes in pictures of baby? - babies red eyes in pictures

I took my son, now an ophthalmologist for an eye examination of young children watching the show. everything was fine, but when I said that the doctor whether he has ever been a picture of my baby and his eyes were called white. said that it would be like the Red-Eye shows how it would be white instead. I wondered what it would mean to the target. This was no warning about the special for my son. Apparently this is something that everyone says, the kids in. I'm very busy, so that I do not ask. As always know none of you, what is the goal, if I have ever seen in a photo?

3 comments:

Tit for Tat said...

Retinoblastoma, a type of cancer in the eye, a white or yellow light through the pupil, slowing or loss of vision, sometimes the eyes may become red and painful. This can be in one or both eyes. This tumor occurs in young children and babies. When he says that the photos of her son, who is looking for signs that your child can check from this cancer. The normal eye health would be the effect of red eyes, but a yellow / white dot instead of red may indicate a tumor or other eye disease. If your child has borrowed as photos.

♥ said...

I wonder the same thing. There are about 2 or 3 years, I saw a program on the Montel about it. The child died, what was and get documentation, have pointed out that by using the photo could have been avoided.

The Natural Mommy said...

I've heard that the eye of the money, but I know nothing. How do you forget to ask why sometimes.

Post a Comment