Friday, February 12, 2010

Intermittent Protein In Urine What Could Cause Fishy Smelling Urine?

What could cause fishy smelling urine? - intermittent protein in urine

I know I'm a girl, and people might think it's really a fishy discharge, but its certainly my urine smells like fish. and not to pee every time I do.
I do not think its a UTI because I go to the doctor once a month for an OB appointment. and my doctor would be the telltale signs of a urinary tract infection have noticed in my urine. if my first appointment. presented hematuria and proteinuria, although I do not know the numbers, she ran and told my doctor immediately, but since then nothing has been done, and my doctor is not at all concerned.
What should I ask my doctor? I think they have no problems with the kidneys, but to see what my doctor is not concerned with hematuria, proteinuria and renal intermittent pain, I will accept nothing.

N / SEBE I do? What should I ask my next appointment. Next week? Should I ask my level and number of my blood and urine to the extent and amount of proteins are regularly found blood in urine?

2 comments:

alasstud said...

May your urine smell many different things, most of which are completely harmless.
As a rule, he will feel if you have some kind of infection in the body. Several times, smell, or even if you have a cold.
Your diet can also cause odor, especially if you have asparagus.

thebulle... said...

If you are worried, perhaps you should ask a doctor quickly.

Post a Comment