Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cordura Saddles What Brand Saddle Is Better-- Abetta Cordura Or Big Horn Cordura?

What brand saddle is better-- Abetta Cordura or Big Horn Cordura? - cordura saddles

I'm curious what I should buy the chair. Has anyone comment on the chair and Abeta Cordura Saddle Big Horn trail?

I Trail Riding in a time that comes with climbing and sliding of the steep slopes. I'm going, probably 3-5 days a week for 3-4 hours, and I raced clear barrel (maybe 2-3 times per year).

Here are two chairs, I want to be compared, and observed:

Big Horn: http://www.horse.com/Big-Horn/Big-Horn-T ...

Abete: http://www.chicksaddlery.com/page/CDS/PR ...

3 comments:

Mulerein... said...

I have two and reason abete owned Stool Big Horn.

I like both and it can not really choose another one.

For resale, ABET, in my experience better than for resale at the resort.

Might differ for your region.

Both held up well, if I do well and the two never broken.

Aisley M said...

I think the abete seems Comfies. But the big horse is a good looking saddle. If you want to show and things like that go to the Big Horn ID. If you want, when you drive at the base and then go to ID abete. Good luck. Hope this helps!

Sabrina G said...

So I was before, and I thought Abete. I also know that many people with them, and I love them all. but never really had, or know someone who had been the chairman of the Big Horn, so I think I would go with stupid.

Post a Comment