Thursday, January 21, 2010

Motion Sensor Toys How Can I Keep The Motion Sensor That Controls My Office Lighting Always Triggered?

How can I keep the motion sensor that controls my office lighting always triggered? - motion sensor toys

My office lighting is controlled by a motion detector. I am not allowed to hack / change of motion or turn on the light. I feel at the other end of the hall and there is a separation between me and the motion sensor. So when my office mate is not there, the motion detector automatically turns off the light. Sometimes it's embarrassing. I am glad to find ideas to keep the motion sensor, that someone is around, you may light. So I had the idea is to create a toy that keeps moving motion to hold ... but not yet found that a suitable.

Ideas?

3 comments:

Tom S said...

I had the same problem at work.

Get a lamp.

Fixit said...

The motion sensor works that describe a combination of heat and movement. So, if what is moving is no heat, it will not be back on the light. Even if you give it does not move by 2 or more areas in which the motion sensor, turning on the light is not good. Maybe you can hire someone to shake their hands regularly.

STEVEN F said...

Option 1 Get a cheap fan in support of the divider. Place strips of fabric flying around when the fan is turned on. The position of the fan, when the motion sensor "sees" the Web.
Option 2 Get a lamp mounted on the separator. The position of the lamp to illuminate your work area.

Post a Comment